Monday, December 04, 2006

Temporarily unlocked my blog.

I am super pissed off with my mom.

SHE IS FOREVER UNREASONABLE.

My phone bill came, and it's $90, for 2 months. Moreover, MOST of the months, my phone bills are as low as $50, once it was even $16.

She is so fucking blind, she can't bloody see that it's for 2 fucking ccb months.

Not to mention, she deprived me of pocket money during the past month's holiday, and is still depriving.

DOESN'T THAT MAKE UP FOR THE $90?!


I don't bloody live by the i-respect-you-just-because-you-are-my-mom logic, not anymore.

When my sister lost her bloody phone which is like very costly, all she did, was to nag a little, report the loss, and that's it.

FOR NOW, she is still ranting.

I don't get this.

I've tolerated many times(that's if you followed my blog closely) and my close friends should know.

Sometimes i just wish i can grow up and marry AL move out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home