Monday, January 29, 2007

A friend just talked to me about Graphic design, on M r L | t t l e G r e e n M a n aka A D R I A N..

I don't have a good impression of him. Not because he designs better or his blogskins are very well received etc etc.

It has got to do with something i'm totally fussy about.

Creditting.

I used to ask alot of designers where they got their resources from, and i'ld really shut up even if they just give me the main site, e.g. deviantart.com, or tell me that they forgot it BUT never claimed the resources as their own.

Well, this guy, deleted my tag not once, but twice, asking him where he got his resources from.

That's why i say, i hardly hold any respect for those 'top designers' at blogskins. It completely baffles me when these people, who, plagiarized in albeit a minor way, get all the fame and respect but not the original creators.

Before i actually get flamed :
He could have said he forgot or he doesn't know and not DELETED MY TAG, that's totally unreasonable. Or if he really made it, he could have just said he did them? So he's trying to sit on the fence, one side being "I did it" and the other side, " I didn't do it but i 1)forgot the source 2)am too lazy to credit 3)want to let people think I did it".

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home