Sunday, February 11, 2007

Went out with Yurica and Gerlaine today. Enjoyment..

because i had CRYSTAL JADE AGAINNNNNNNNN.

I love their Shanghai pork rib lamian + Xiao long bao.

Cheap and good.

Oh i forgot to mention rica and I met this really weird guy at Wheelock place.

Us : *Looks at display*
Man : Hi excuse me do you know where is the DBS bank branch?
Rica : Oh sorry I don't know bla bla
Man : The both of you look like Poly students, what school are you from?
Rica : JJ
Man : Ohhh i thought you all were uni students bla bla holy bah bah black sheep
Man : I think we should exchange numbers and meet up some time, what are your names?
Me : ...Veronica.
Yurica : *Dumbfounded because she wanted to use Veronica =X*

AND YEAH, HE WANTED OUR NUMBERS. DAMN I SHOULD HAVE GIVEN him Kendrik-the desperate-guy-in-my-friendster's number. Quite a scary experience actually. And to think we thought of it later and wanted to ask him to buy us things LOL

Didn't buy anything, except my mind is fixed on this small, white Mango handbag. $40, I REALLY LIKE IT. I called godfather twice and he said it's up to me but he told me to consider deeply because how often would I be using it? Especially when I'm supposed to study and not go out?

Which i think is true, though i really like it. I guess i shall save up first.

AND I LOVE MY GODFATHER.

I thought my bank balance was only $50, because he said he found $40 inside and deposited only $10. So i was kind of disappointed because I was planning to go buy alot of stuff today..

Until i went to the ATM machine with Yurica. *Presses $40*

Bank balance : $50

WHICH MEANS HE DEPOSITED $50 OMGGGGG. Yeah, my dream amount currently is $90. I know it's actually very little but fuck it's enough for me to buy what i NEED. (Concealer, etc etc)

^_^

So we basically walked around Far East and had alot of funny incidents happening along the way, but i can't remember them.

Anyway, it's REALLY FUN going out with them. =X

P.S. Somebody made my day today by appearing in Town...except..He didn't see me. HAHA :x

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home