Saturday, May 12, 2007

I had a spanking good time today but I am lazy to elaborate because I am very tired.

Here's how my day went.

Met Jinteck and Caryn at BMC, went to the library to study. That's if you consider reading just act 1 scene 4 of the Macbeth text, without memorising anything.

I saw the girl he used to be crazy over. I used to hope I could just meet her and see how pretty she actually is. Today, after I have totally stopped giving a damn to him, I saw her.

CHEY, not pretty one lor. But who cares.

Then went to tiong while JT left, met Raymond. Wanted to watch 200 Pounds Beauty.

Trained to town and met JF later, but the tickets were sold out.

SO BORED, we rented a tiny room to watch SAW II. The room had 2 computers as well and this girl forgot to sign out.

So we went there and disturbed the contacts in the girl's account. =X

SAW II is very very very gory and I kept covering my eyes, but looking back, I enjoyed the gore. Sick but true.

Had dinner at HK Cafe. THE FOOD IS AWESOMEEHHHHHHHHH I'm so going to bring my godfather there, if he is willing to go to such crowded places.

By the way, I really appreciate the ride home. Thank you Caryn. ^_^ and Caryn Papa, Mama, Didi. ...Something very retarded happened. Because I was on the phone with Belinda I didn't pay attention while going in the car. And i banged my head. HAHAHHA

I love Caryn's Kor's Gf's hamster, I don't know if it is a guy or a girl. His/her sexual organs are too complicated.


So I decided to give it an unisex name, BELBEL. I have not confirmed yet. Maybe I will come up with something ridiculous like...FifiJunior(But that's PEACHYBOY's side name).

Peachy thinks I don't love him already. He's so wrong. I love all of them. Except that I have 3 cages to clean every weekend. Peachy, another hamster, UN-NAMED and 'BelBel'.

The other hamster has no name because I don't know her at all. She always bites me, so there's hardly any bond. I hate it when I have such relations with hamsters because it's hard to love them if there's no bond.

By the way, please do not kill me if i sms you and after waiting for hours for your reply, I ask the same question again because my phone seems to be having problems letting people receive my messages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home