Thursday, May 10, 2007

I am not in a good mood, so I shall guailan + dont care + talk cock, all i want.

I love my life.

Whatever I want, I literally open my mouth and I get it, all within a week, or maximum, a MONTH.

You don't like my spendthrift ways? I like leh, I got the money to waste, what can you do?

Stop reading my blog then.

...

But why are you still here? Are you sick or what? You feel good as you get more and more upset reading my blog right? Okay, let's continue.

Let's see.

I love this arrogant attitude of mine. I like it.

You don't like it, what can you do? Give me a slap, trust me, I can still be the same.

Or if i like, maybe get my god-of-fortune to find a lawyer and sue you, in the most extreme cases.

I got the money, I like what I am.

You don't enjoy the luxury I have.

You don't right?

So shut up.

So many people want to challenge with me my english marks. You guys are so amusing.

People top, you not happy, want to chase.

But you didn't know, you were always so far away, you never ever caught up.

You were just lucky.

I LIKE LEH, CANNOT ISIT?

What you cheated for, I can simply ask and have them.

Getting any gadget seriously was never a problem.

TO ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home