Saturday, May 12, 2007

I'm still very angry with the both of them.

Family over friends, my ass.

They don't even understand me when they're my fucking family members, how ironic.

This is when my anger starts to rear it's ugly head again.

You're just jealous. You'll always be wondering why the fuck am I always above you.

You'll forever be complaining that i'm doing it on purpose, well, it's substantially true.

Because you ASKED and DARED me to do it.

It's once again, like the many fucktards out there who asked for shit, received them, and then go on to lament that they got shit in their face.

Look, if you asked for it, live with it.

Now that motherfucking woman is trying to atone for what she has done.

She cooked me noodles for breakfast, and is apparently trying to get me to talk to her.

SORRY 'MOM', I'm so fucking angry I don't think I'll ever talk to you nicely. I yell back as a reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home