Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fifi is bored, and I came up with that. It's not referring to anybody, just...a...piece of writing to warm me up for the paper later. =X

----------------
Crimson red roses lay gently against the gray, worn out stone slab.

Then dried leaves beneath my feet cracked into pieces as knelt down.

It's been a while, a long, long while.

I can still remember vividly how my heart skipped a beat when I first saw you. You're like the Sun, and I'm the coldness of the night. Warmth that radiated from you enveloped me. I was drawn to you.

You're the cause for the tears that flow so freely at night as I gaze at the moon and stars, wishing you were one of them. The only one I want to behold beautiful sights of lights at a harbour with. Logic and reasoning is lost in the realm of you, the variant of love. With each glimpse of you, my heart twitches uncomfortably as I try to make you notice me, the girl that blends in with the walls.

Tonight, as the moon peeps behind the huge willow, making the branches seem visible in the dead of the night, I was wishing you would live, again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home