Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Maths and Physics killed me, well well, cliche as it sounds, "WHO ASK YOU NEVER STUDY"

Hah, yah lor.

By the way, I fucking lost my EZ link again, this is the 3rd or 4th time All hail me. And i'm dying of guilt because whenever I lose stuff like this, I don't bear the consequences. My godfather always pays the replacement fee. <_____< happy =" Another" sad =" NAGGINGs/Scoldings/Guilt" style="font-style: italic;">true love because I..really like it.

All in all, I had alot of fun today, despite the horrible papers. ^_^

------
I went to Pet Safari today.

I can spend hours in that shop, looking at hamsters and hamster products. I wouldn't say I like all kinds of animals, but I am generally an animal-lover.

And it hit me, why don't I become a vet?

But I lack the intelligence.

The only thing i can do is to design with Photoshop and hopefully improve on my own like how I did in the past.

----------

I have something very random to say.

When the people I dislike win something, be it a cheapskate $2 cardboard box found in Daiso or some expensive gadget like the LG Chocolate, I will off course say negative things, because I feel negative towards the winner, DUH?

Please do not act LIKE a saint and say no matter how much we hate a person, we still must be happy for them when something good happens to them. It RARELY happens. If it applies to anybody I know then my name isn't Lee May Ee. It's Fucking Horny Mayee.

Of course, morons will say I am eating sour grapes.

In my P.O.V, I most certainly do not think this way, it's a very warped reason but no matter how screwed it is, my reason is this : Why should I be jealous? I can also ask for it or work for it, or maybe win it too. But then again, I wouldn't want to use the same thing the people I dislike use. Probably something even better/different.

(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home