Thursday, May 17, 2007

I try to be happy but I can't, I'll always revert back to the unhappy FifiGirl.

And I realised shopping and buying whatever I like is not the cure. It fills up the voids, but it doesn't remove them permanently.

You tell me to cheer up and just look at the bright side of life. I tried, but I can't.

I feel like bursting into tears again because of the same reason again.

I see the person who has annoyed the fuck out of me and made me cry trying to redeem himself.
----------
It has allowed me to see things from a different perspective and appreciate it.

So what if it looks uncommon and illogical?

It's ART/DESIGN.

If everybody were to conform to the usual rites of life there wouldn't be anything new, there won't be any advancements in technology because there is no creativity.

Nobody ever thinks out of the box.

You may think this is a whole load of bull, suit yourself.

Some people will just never have that brains, just that little bit of common sense to appreciate.

Anyway I wish my computer will be fixed really soon.

I want to Photoshop and come up with some spanking nice but simple layout. Seeing so many amazing works at the bookstore yesterday has opened up my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home