Monday, May 07, 2007

When we are utterly engrossed in an online game, although we know it is so virtual, we tend to abandon the realist in ourselves and go forth and immerse ourselves in that fantasy.

We meet 'awesome' people, we find them so alike and we can get along because we are both equally absorbed into the game.

But when one of the players lose interest, it's like losing the bond you have with your in-game friends.

Then the realist in us strikes back, "Aiya, who ask you! You know very well online friends play a marginal role in your life after all,"

Maybe it's just me, but I really can't keep them for long.

I met a very good friend, I think we even planned meeting up after he returns from his studies overseas. Over that 2 years we lost contact, and I 'found' him again, but we totally drifted apart.

Currently, he's finally back in Singapore. But I am not even bothered to talk to him.

---

I think Peachy is dying soon.

Before Fifi died, his sleeping posture changed. Sometimes he appears to look SO DEAD but actually he's sleeping.

The same thing is happening to my Peachy baby now. <_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home