Tuesday, April 25, 2006

All of a sudden all wonderful memories seem to have morphed into a nightmare.
Unrelenting clutches of sadness,
Unpredictable days.

You make sporadic reappearances in my life, especially when i least wanted it.
Now, i know you lied to me.

I hate you.



Today was fine, really. I discovered youtube had alot of BoA mtvs and such. So i'm gonna post alot of them here. They're good classics. See the young BoA, and the shake-ya-booty side of her.

"My Prayer" A tribute to herself.


"ID Peace B" Her first ever MTV, and also the one which sent her into stardom.


"My Name" She shakes her booty like hell. LOL


Btw i apologise for any inconvenience. I know how it's like when another song interrupts the playback of your own song. =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home