Friday, April 14, 2006

I am so sick of photoshop elements.

Everything in it is so old, so old that the functions that are used in tutorials ring no bell to my version.

I could at least know the the 'healing brush' tool in CS versions refer to the clone too, but for other stuffs like the 'fade wave' function, I HAVE NO CLUE.

That means no graphics, NO GRAPHICS for me for another 2 months. I am 'graphically-starved'

More studying for me.

Im seriously feeling so f*cked because my photoshop is such an old one.

I AM BURNING with jealousy towards those with new versions of PS, seriously.

I want to die.

I have to wait till i get to know my results before i can have my beloved creativesuite, HOW SAD is that? :( :( :(

However i know that if i get it i will feel so happy that it is worth all my anger now, as the more frustration you feel now will actually be the level of happiness you feel later, but that's another case.

I just want to upgrade la. I can't wait.

It's suffocating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home