Friday, April 07, 2006

I had a nap.

And in my dream i dreamt that i was walking to the shelves of Adobe products. I was walking faster, and i almost looked like i wanted to fly because i was rushing myself so hard.

Then out of nowhere, this fat man walked across, MR KOH WALKED ACROSS.

He bumped into me, and i flew off.

Each time i attempt to reach for the shelf of Adobe products i got that sort of treatment.

WHAT KIND OF A DREAM IS THAT?!?!?!?!?!

Okay im seriously very excited about it. I'll seriously focus on photoshop so much that i don't know what i'll do. Maybe even skip classes, but hey, it's in the June holidays.

If i get it now or in May before the exams, MY RESULTS WILL BE VERY bad.

Not only that, i should go get myself another hard disk first. This elements thing is already lagging my pc very badly and IMAGINE have like 4 adobe programs in your computer.

:S I would be surprised if i could even nudge a person, damn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home