Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Bitchbitchbitch.

My current happenings are really from the pits.

How can my godfather say that my graphics are 'fake', and the FACT is that i got offered a web design deal. It is a fact, and he said i made things up. I've had enough of you-will-never-change-lee-may-ee scenarios, and definitely the grow-up-the-hard-way techniques. ENOUGH OF IT.

Because my perspective of this whole lame-ass 'techniques' are that i'll just end up hating the rest of the people who want to 'discipline' me. I don't hate all of them, neither do i like them.

I know i should just stfu because all that that has happened to me on January the 18th(I have good memory on such things) were actually my own faults. I caused it, just like in this case. My godfather distrusts me because my grades suck, and NO, nobody else except me caused such bad grades and all, but the feeling of getting wrong judgements SUCK, especially after you try so hard to explain everything and that you are innocent all turns futile.

I still can remember the MSN conversation, 2 against 1. And i hate the 2 of them, okay maybe not hate, but sometimes the nightmares just resurface and i can't help but to bitch about them, like now. I'm sorry if you're reading this.
Enough of who's contradicting and who's not. NOBODY is ever that 'straight'. You'll contradict in the end. Nobody never ever backstabs. Maybe there is that one person who'll never betray you, but for backstabbing, EVERYONE DOES. And to think i got chastised for backstabbing way back then. UHHHHHH.

I know my goddad is trying to get me to sit down and study and also ignore my CCA. He is insinuating that my CCA is the cause of my poor grades. Kinda like, WTF? All of you can print this out but ask for my permission first. (: I know i am not commited to my CCA, and i'm not planning to because i'm forcing myself, i'll just be good and go for trainings but not commit to it. CCA, a cause for my grades?! RIDICULOUS. I would rather he say photoshop, heck, i am proud of that. Here he is, asking me to stay home and ignore whatever flagday/cca/holiday project/etc and study.

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I have just learnt how to do something new in photoshop. I am happy and proud for/of myself for coming so far without much of tutorials.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home