Sunday, May 14, 2006

I am still in a rather pissy mood, don't ask why. You know i just don't get why my messages to somebody of the opposite sex gets ignored, when it was plainly about the exam topics, and no, i do NOT harbour any romantical intention towards him even though he is a relatively good looking guy.

Plus i know i said something about having feelings for somebody in the green house, and almost everyone thinks it is him because i seem to be on terms with him , i call him nicknames and such.

What annoys me is the stupidity of people. What makes them think i like a person romantically just because i keep annoying him? I know it is generally true but how can the people just speculate from such a stupid action i did?Dumb, no?

To add on to the angst of this matter, the relatively good looking guy has also decided to make me 'not harbour intentions' of him by being very mean to me and all.

I like to harass people because of their responses, be it GOOD or BAD, whether they like it or not, as long as it is a response i'll continue to harass. What's more this individual has a range of different responses! FUN isnt it? Well to me it is fun. And then all the nosy, dumb individuals of BMSS decides to speculate and pass the judgement and then spread rumours.

THIS. IS . F-ING. STUPID.

I am angry because a friendship is sort of ruined, and also at the simple-mindedness of people i know. PEOPLE I KNOW, wtf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home