Sunday, May 14, 2006

Good morning. I can't sleep, probably because i had 2 cups of coffee, hah.

Listened to sad songs, cried again.

The meaning of love has been all messed up, but i can't say it's messed up because i myself don't even know what love is, isn't it? I think those bulletins or quizzes that say it is love when you do this and this and this are some misleading crap, and teens everywhere are believing it.

I believe the meaning of love(besides the ones in a dictionary) has got to be discovered by ourselves.

And i think i really am in love with him.

A few more months and it'll be 2 frickin years already, 2 freaking years of tolerating his denial of my affections for him, tolerating his nastiness towards me. Nastiness like backstabbing me to MY friends, telling the whole world he doesnt like me and so on, all in a vicious attempt to hurt me, nothing else.

I don't care if his minionshis dicklets are reading this or what especially the england-pro CLY but what i said above are facts.

What makes me think i'm in love with him? I can tolerate his nonsense and change myself completely if i want to although i'm still not gonna get his love i know. And..i have gotten crushes on people but eventually it's still back to him, which is something marvellous to me.

Before i get flamed for talking about him talking about who liked me and how i rejected them when i am an ugly, short piece of shit with scars over my legs, i shall end here.

Now i can't go on without you.


Before you continue reading, read this and this first.
I know SOMEBODY has blocked me on msn just because i mentioned about HER on my blog. I mentioned about her being very thick skinned e.g. you have ugly hair but you still declare proudly to the world that you don't understand why guys love to touch your hair bla bla IN A TONE implying that YOU ARE HOT NOT.

C'mon, if you're not happy with me you can just TALK IT OUT with me, not that i want to be friends with you but it just makes you more disgusting by blocking me when you know you're who i talked about. Are you guilty or you are guilty? Hmm.

I still don't get the whole i-am-ugly-but-i-have-more-guys-than-you thing.

How would you like it when you just meet a new friend, and then this new friend keeps bombarding you pictures of her ex-boyfriends? WHAT'S MORE, she is a short, hypocritical girl with fugly legs. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home