Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I seriously regret not studying hard last year and ending up at the crappiest class. I dislike many of my classmates. Almost everyone is in a world of their own , and let me voice out a few things i am the most angry with.

1) ....Dumbness.
When i write about something controversial or offensive with disclaimers everywhere, there are bound to be a few IDIOTS from my class who will start to come and oppose me, without reading through my entry carefully and thus blurring things instead of clarifying. Arguing with me without knowing the reason why i started the argument.

E.g. me saying i've lost interest in my cca because of photoshop.

It can be interpreted as i've lost interest in my cca because i didn't get much participation.

WHEN I CLEARLY WROTE i lost interest cuz of photoshop.

Tell me, dumb or what?

2) Thinking just one way and thinking way too simple.
E.g. Just because i killed an ant accidentally people started calling me a murderer. Not that it happened, but you get my idea.

I am not saying that i am some intellectual-whiz-kid who knows it all and is excelling at my designing career and also in my studies. I would say i am more of a cynic and critic now, one who tries hard to see the pros and cons of everything that i come across...and i'ld definitely be mad if a person passes a comment about me without any substantianted stand.

Moody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home