Thursday, June 22, 2006

I am working on my 2nd photoshop 'anniversary' already. Lame i know, BUT IT'S FUN OKAY!

To look at how much you have improved bla bla.

Last night, i came up with a stupid theory about people who belitte money when they have not experienced how hard to earn money is.

Take me for example. I am a spendthrift and to think i have the CHEEK to say "Cheap what," in front of THE God_______ , because he is paying, not me. The bloody creativesuite is $600 plus, and THERE i am saying it is CHEAP.

Because i have not learnt how hard to earn money is.

He got mad with me and disowned me for a few days, and i felt armageddon was here. No money to spend, how?

I thought about it, and thus decided to save up, for i know i WON'T die without that extra income, and also because the day i got disowned was the day i did flag day, i realised it was SOOO HARD to get even a $10, let alone $600.

So those who sound their trumpets so loudly(unless they MADE their money, a rich family doesn't count here) are usually brainless.

You have not experienced extreme sadness, and there you are, talking about extreme happiness.

Without sadness, you wouldn't know what happiness is. Just like love and indifference. Both are the antithesis of another, but they must coexist.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home