Thursday, June 22, 2006

I love Fifi and Peachyboy so much, i don't know how hard i'll cry if they die. And i know their days are numbered. Both of them are more than 1 year old, and hamster's lifespan is usually 1.5years to 2 years. =/

They are such adorable furry little things, especially Fifi. Fifi understands me, and i believe he knows i am his owner. Sometimes, he climbs onto my hand and gives me a bite if i don't bring him out of the cage, and if i take him out immediately out of his cage when he climbs on, he doesn't bite, NOT at all.

Never has he bitten me after i brought him out of his cage. =)

Heh.

As for Peachyboy, he reacts very fast, and to his name as well, especially "Peachy". He'll wake up. So cute. >.<

Plus i think hamsters DO have feelings, because i have seen Fifi grooming his son before.

What a sweet sight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home