Sunday, July 09, 2006

Today was a good day =D

Woke up at 9am and went downstairs for breakfast with Mommy before setting out to the crematorium again cuz it was the 49th day or something since my 3rd uncle's demise. Rituals, prayers, offerings and all were said and done, and then Dad drove Mom and I to Far East(Scotts Road)

I just realised the accessories over there are some cheap ones, BUT you have to look around because there might be better offers with the same items. =D Mommy bought a necklace, while a tube dress caught my eyes.

It was $50, in black, and the material was pretty good, denim sort. I went to try it, and it fit me, except at the chest area, couldnt zip it up (AHAHA I HAVE BIG BOOBIES, KIDDING LA, i dont want big boobies. Neither do i like big booby people. ). I was so disappointed, and then i went to walk around with my Mom again.

Throughout the entire tour around the shopping mall, i was lamenting and being so upset, and then we took a detour back to the store. I asked the lady if she had a larger size, but no.

I was SO DISAPPOINTED. >.<

For the first time my Mother didn't lament about the price of stuffs today.

Went to the many shopping malls, and ended up at Isetan Orchard. Mommy saw this $180 dress and was in love with it, but she ignored her passion for that beautiful dress and went with me to Zara, Topshop, Mango, and practically the whole of Isetan.

After a very long walk which included us comparing qualities and trying to find a similar dress that i loved, we went back to Isetan and she got me MANY clothes to try, and heck, she didn't care about the price lor, for the first time.

I tried like 10 shirts and all, and then bought a set. =D A white top with a frilly and lacy yellowish knee length skirt. I love it, because i look very guai. AHAHAHA. I'll wear it on my birthday and surprise you all.

After my share of clothes, she went to try that pretty pretty dress, and bought it.

And then we went home.

I am a happy girl.

Oh by the way i think i'm going to abandon my short skirts already. I prefer going for a clean and neat look now =D

I HATE FAR EAST SCOTTS because there are a ton of bimbos. Not pretty at all, but pretending to be, wah piang, when they walk they even hook their hands and form a road block.

My goodness.

One bad thing about town is the clothes are pretty much replicas. All the gothic, black lacy styles with pokka dots and minishorts, etc etc.

BLAHH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home