Thursday, July 06, 2006

Horrifying friendster males.

Honestly, do i look like a tour guide?

No right?

But these people seem to think otherwise...


hi a
i am matt from hk....

i will have a working trip to singapore a...
can u tell me more about singapore ?

let/t be a friend ar...
nice to meet u! ^^


hi
r u from singapore. can you give me an idea..need
info on house rent...etc, i am planing to go to
singapore to look for a job.. do you have a ym ID . i
want to chat with you .. if its okay. my YM id is
angelsperk

name is jeff..


thanks...



....Do i look like a 25 year old?

Apparently i got my previous account reported because this man messaged me on friendster and he kept harassing me with ALOT of messages.

Under the pretext of assuming i am 25 since i stated 25 in my profile(WAH PIANG anyhow anyhow tikam what) he proceeded to keep wanting to talk to me.

I ignored time and time again.

Until i flared up, and accidentally revealed my real age, 14.

HE WAS SO EVIL, HE DID A SCREENSHOT AND THEN REPORTED ME.

The ironic thing is, he asks people to not add him unless they really know him, AND HOW DARE HE GO AROUND TRYING TO PICK GIRLS UP! Chao angmoh.

Aha.

Nabei.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home