Friday, July 07, 2006

I didn't take part in the Creative/Talent Award that may allow me to win $100 and even be considered for further sponsorship up to $2000, stupid i know. I know i can still go take part in it, BUT NAH, thanks James for giving me the opportunity anyway. I am shy.
I LOVE FRIDAYS,

FRIDAYS THAT MAKE ME GO HOME EARLY...

because...

I have more time to Photoshop (:

I don't like to design with time constraints and whatever else that's obstructing my mind.

If you noticed, i always have new graphics on weekends.

Not to forget Saturday nights,

BECAUSE THERE'S POWER98'S HOTMIX!
All the remixes of R&B hits and all that.

Recently, i've been very interesting in illustrating. I always bring a sketchbook with me and draw whatever i like. =D

Please offer me Pilot V5 and other black pens/markers of different fineness(?) and some A4 sketchbooks as a birthday present as well okay?! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home