Monday, July 03, 2006

I am still playing habbohotel.

I used to invest like more than $1200 into it, and then I GOT HACKED. I was crying online HAHAH and i was screaming at Shawn on msn HAHAHA, if you're reading this, let me know =D

What made me spent so much? Because i was asking for a new handphone(my then-best friend had one and i wanted a similar one, best friends ma, everything also must be the same), the god-of-fortune promised me and then he said no because the functions of it sucked. I didn't believe, and thus went forth to jack up my phone bill to show my anger.

I WAS SO BLOODY SPOILT(Maybe i still am, idk). I wonder how people managed to talked to me back then.

Also, i believed that i could be the richest if i want, and all that crap. I always wanted to challenge people in terms of wealth online. And yes, i took for granted that i have a flesh-atm and that he showered me with material gifts just to encourage me to study hard.

So, fast forward 1 year plus. I log in once every-many-months just to take a look at my account, and no, i'm not spending any more $$ on it, maybe once in a while, just to paint my room again.

Because i got hacked and part of my items were recovered, some people still think i'l filthy rich. I can fill up 4 full rooms and all, but what truly hit me was is being rich VIRTUALLY, so big deal?

I've seen this girl with like 4 full rooms of hc sofas(they cost more than SGD$9), and 4 full rooms can add up to even $1000, and i feel like slapping her.

Why oh why is she so stupid? It is not a matter of my-family-is-rich-so-i-can-spend-money issue, it's a fact that she's stupid. $1000 IS ALOT MAN, and she could have put it to better use. =/

No point spending money on virtual games lah.

Thank you for tolerating my nonsense.
Thank you for not screaming at me each time i show my spoilt temper.
Thank you for resisting the urge to give me a BAD scolding.
Dear friend, you're great. x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home