Wednesday, June 28, 2006

All of my designs either speak for how i feel,

or they speak for the people that i care for.

My friends, my hamsters, my family, and many other individuals, and ultimately _____,

They are my inspiration, they mean so much to me, they can elicit at least some emotions from me.

Unlike indifference.

I had a good time talking to ______.
He is like my mentor. He taught me many things in life, simple lessons that could not be learnt in school. Lessons that can only be learnt through hard work, about design, about working hard, and many more. I would say it is some extreme luck that i got to rub shoulders with such gurus for a mere hour or so online. And then, *poof*, he disappears, maybe mentoring another young, budding designer.

Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home