Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Today was generally fun. Played tikam with Belinda during Chinese lessons again.

I was so amused with JF during chinese lessons please. He msged me last night asking me for today's timetable, i replied without asking who he was, and i decided to find out and then i messaged him during chinese class.

Me: Who are you?
Him : ..jf LA..
WTF, i laughed like crazy please. "JF LAA" HAHAHA
Me : Kaninamala.
Him : ...shh
Me : Oi my name is mayee not may-e, J-F.
His phone got taken by Hopan and Jovyn and then that 2 jokers sent me one sms
"I love you. No fuck you, i'm too handsome for you" or something like that.

WAH LAO I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD LA

HAHA We had our seats arranged in English class and i sat next to Belinda. Nothing much.

Recess. Again we were comparing heights with ________ as usual. Made fun of him and all. HAHEHEHH.

We went into Macbeth already for literature blah. I was damn tired from the on. SS as well. Didn't pay much attention.

My maths class has been separated. All the weaklings are in one class. HAHA.

Went to meet _____ after that. Bought stationery, bought coffeebean, ate at grillers. Wah shiok i tell you. =X

OF COURSE I WILL STUDY =D

I'm tired please.

But i still wanna do my blog layout ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home