Thursday, June 29, 2006

Had mass jog.

I RAN OKAY, and for the first time i am the 3rd girl to enter in class. FIRST TIME lah wtf.

This new NIE teacher kept encouraging bel and i. Bel wasn't feeling well later. Slacked at the toilet etc etc. Had chinese. Wasn't paying attention, but i did my work. =D

Had PE. Did badminton, uh-huh.

Recess, uh-huh. Belinda that cock sprayed Adidas' deodorant(?) into my mouth accidentally and i was suffering please. :s I had a taste of him, yeah yeah.

Literature, wasn't paying attention. Talking to belinda. =X

Miss poon wasn't here for POA so we went to the library. Did my CHINESE HOMEWORK(god______ please give me $$ thanks HAHAH KIDDING) and crapped, AS USUAL, BELINDA.

Maths. I paid attention please. =D And i completed all my homework. =D I DID EXTRA SOMEMORE AM I GOOD GIRL OR WHAT, God___ please double up the $$ that you are planning to give me HAHAH KIDDING AGAIN

After school. Went opposite with Felicia and then Dewi came. There's a new stall selling Western food. An old angmoh man was one of the vendors so we came up with a joke when dewi came.

Felicia : Eh you go the stall the angmoh damn hot lor
Me : Yeah
Dewi : Okay
-Dewi prepares to seduce the angmoh, when he was just behind her-
Fel and i : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

And then dewi turns around to find a fat angmoh staring at her.

HAHA I TELL YOU THE SCENE WAS SO FUNNY =X

Another one.

Felicia and I were damn horny. We were talking about CUM HAHAHAHA
Dewi : Isn't cum what cows spit out?
Felicia : It's SEMEN LA
Dewi : Really. (In a very low tone)
All 3 : HAHAHAHAHA

(I FORGOT WHO) : What colour is cum?
Felicia : How i know
Me : My p5 teacher told me it's milky.
Then we start guessing all sorts of colours, untill we came to...RED
-Dead silence-
Felicia : HAHAHA GUYS GOT MENSTRUATION HAHAHAHA
Everybody : HAHAHAHAHA

The last part, i spit out teh peng and it landed on felicia's textbook. HAHA SORRY
Talleah calls dewi and talks bla bla

Dewi : ..... Mr low opened the door just for me bla bla bla
Felicia : ..Mr low likes her
Me : *SPITS OUT TEHPENG*
HAHAHAHAHA SORRY FEL HAHAHA

And many more. Like making fun of sec1s etc etc. Sheesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home