Monday, July 03, 2006

I MADE MY EZ LINK CARD TODAY HAHAHAHA YAY NO MORE STUPID DRIVERS TO PISS ME OFF YAY

Was supposed to meet dewi that BLURCOCK at like 12 today. Then dilly dally, met her at 3 instead.

Then met Belinda and her beau at GWC and played houseofthedead. EH WE DIED AT THE VERY LAST BOSS OKAY, im happy enough. Shall not invest in that game anymore. *Cough*

Left with dewi and then bought movie tickets for JustMyLuck. The movie is nice.

Discussed with her some birthday plans and she came up with many ideas for my birthday present. Shall not mention here =D

Dewi is one sick girl i tell you. From discussing pigmented genitals to pimply genitals to whatever genitals, she has them all. OOPS, I MEANT SHE KNOWS THEM ALL HAHAHAHA

Went home after the movie. I'm really tired. I shall study tomorrow. I PAID ATTENTION IN SCHOOL PLEASE, SO IT'S WORTH GIVING ME MONEY THANKS HAHAHAHA

I must say that the pictures went through some editting, like adjusting the colours and all. BUT DONT EXPECT ME TO TURN A LOUSY PICTURE into some work of art.




As the saying goes, like hamster, like owner.

Ohh i went to this resturant at tiongbahru plaza today, it's next to Sakae Sushi. I WON'T recommend you to go, not only is the food full of msg, it's not really fresh. My salmon don was served to me COLD. Not even abit of warmth was felt, bla.



Though i must say...they decorated it really well. Some marketing gimmick. =/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home