Sunday, June 25, 2006

I slept at 6AM sharp last morning. Spent the midnight talking to Gerlaine. I found ALOT
of good stuffs for sale by other Singaporeans okay. Handbags and all, brand new at very much more reasonable prices. *Licks lips*

I can't care much if it's 2nd hand.

How much of a "2nd-hand" is it when the buyer regretted buying it and has to sell it at a lost?

Anyway, check all the members out. They're the people selling things. Not all of them anyway, many of them were BLOGS, like wtf? If you want to blog about your lovey-dovey, heartbroken relationships, go die somewhere else. Or maybe they're hinting they need gigolos. HAHAHAH

Right. I came across almost all of the blogs that went like this,
"I give up. He doesnt love me bla bla bla"

*Hic*

This is getting long.

I realised i feel very good when i bitch about brands, talking about what handbags are nice, which brand's quality suck, what kind of skirts etc etc. It pumped the estrogen up in me which made me feel happy okay! HAHAH

By buying shirts and all from other people and not from the shops, i can save a ton lot of money. =D =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home