Monday, July 17, 2006

Maybe i should drop the competition and focus on clearer, and much more important aspects, such as education.

My mind is turning into a psychological purgatory, it gives me wonderfully amusing ideas, ideas which i love very much, all at one go. So it becomes so that i have too much ideas, and time is being a whore because it never seems to be at the right pace. Time seems to be on a fast treadmill, rendering me not enough time to work on my ideas.

I know the techniques, i know what kind of style, but laziness is forbidding me from doing the things that i love, how ironic.

I need a good break.

I've been on a graphic-hiatus for about a month, and through this one month, i did more of drawings.

I'm just going in a different direction, for i want to be an all-rounder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home