Sunday, July 23, 2006

**Updated profile section.

The root of the problem.

I have lost the zest to Photoshop day and night.

I am STILL as passionate for graphic design, and i still want to be a graphic designer.

Just that i feel as though i know all that i can about Photoshop.

I try to think of this idea to work on, but i stop because i've done that idea before.
I stop experimenting because i feel that i've experienced all that i need.
Basically, i am bored with Photoshop.

It is like, i stare at an artwork i see on magazines and i can explain to you the methods used. Maybe not all of the methods, but i know quite a handful.

I get bored of tutorials, because they either don't interest me, or that i already know how to achieve that particular effect.

SO.....can somebody buy me Cinema4D?

And my creativesuite sits at a corner.

What a waste.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home