Thursday, July 20, 2006

Today was rather funny.

After Mass Jog, which i tried to run throughout but failed miserably and got even slower than before because my throat felt like crap today and i had a little breathing problems, we were chilling outside Jilaoshi's homeroom cuz she wasn't there yet.

Everybody : *Sees JF and miaoling coming*
Jonathan : .......They sure commit incest already. Don't you know? Their steads leh.
*Yadda yadda*
Erwin : Eh incest what, sometimes i sleep on the bed with my mom and sister loh.
Me : Got space meh
Erwin : You think single bed ah?
Me : -.- How can a they sleep properly with a fat ass like you?
Erwin : I where got fat
Me : YOU HAVE A BULGING TUMMY, seriously you should work out.
Erwin : I dont want to turn out like ______, like freak like that.
Me : HAHAHAHAH WTF
Erwin : Why you care why you observe me yadda yadda

..........

During accounts lesson, while Miss Poon was teaching Haiqal, i went to show him the infamous Bryanboy pose, and the Miss poon said "Mayee" and she raised one of her hand and showed me a five sign, as in, the sign you often use to signify 'pause'.

Then Haiqal started roaring with laughter, and i did as well, cuz her pose was DAMN FUNNY. I laughed so hard i began to squat on the floor -______________-, while she started laughing to herself as well.

5 minutes later, i was still feeling giggly over the whole matter, and so was Miss Poon. I didn't know Miss Poon possessed the crazy element as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home