Friday, August 11, 2006

I am lazy to recall everything that happened since 6.05am. I really enjoyed crapping with Dewi, Felicia and PQ at macs. So horny. =X

I'm tired to blog.

There's one thing about 'a greater sin'. I've always believed that there is such a thing as a greater sin, because there is really a stark contrast between murder and theft. Theft, at least no lives are taken away, while for murder at least one life is taken away each time.

If all the sinners were to face equal penalties, which are heavy ones because they have to be 'fair' to the murderers, how would the thieves feel? Probably so darned unfair isn't it?

AND THAT IS HOW I AM FEELING.

I don't know why i am given the death penalty, when the things i did, was just merely, to blog. Neither do i understand why a 'murderer' can just get away all the time.

I have proven my theory on you-can-do-well-when-you-actually-feel-like-you-won't. I was really struggling during my english test and not focusing at all, and when i got my results back today, YAY!

Highest in class, 24/30. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home