Wednesday, August 09, 2006








I dont think he likes me. Look at how hard he bit. Nabei.



I am so angry.

Because my connection seems to be VERY fucked today. Thanks to *hub.
Not to mention, i am beginning to hate flash.

My favourite website, thefwa, has flash too. It lags alot, and sadly the portfolio websites it showcases are equally laggy, because everything is flash.

Which sets me wondering, which client has the patience of a mother to wait till everything finishes loading? The client would probably just shut the website down when it is just 50% loaded, like i did.

One website of which i visited loaded a person with the speed a second past, and it took more than a minute to finish loading. To access the rest of the sections, it takes another 1percent per 1 second to finish loading.

GOD, what a blood sucker.

I think shiftattack is the best. Everything is simple and neat and loads really quick.

By the way, i am really bored of Photoshop. Can somebody please sponsor me otherstuffs like 3DstudioMax and Cinema4D? I love design very much still, but it's just that i am bored to design with photoshop.

Everything is the same, i can roughly estimate the outcome and all, and it is REALLY BORING now.

Illustrator? Like how the fuck do i mess with it when it is not installed into my own computer, but into my sister's, which my mom thinks we will share but apparently that bitch stinky woman has passworded her computer, so that i wouldnt be able to access it, and she can have the whole creativesuite to herself.

Roarrrrrrrrrrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home