Friday, August 11, 2006

Why are you so conceited by webs of arrogance, pride, and lies? And when you realise i know about your doings you come and leave a comment and then you explain to me why you did this and that? It has always been the case.

You leave me feeling so unwell, as if i shouldn't have removed the scab of your wound. Honestly, I cannot forget about the past. Because it begun like a fairytale, i cannot swallow the miserable and bitter ending of it.

I know i'll have to take this bitter medicine sooner or later and recover, and it's now or never because i'll definitely cry my eyeballs out when The End comes.

I am so confused..i don't know why we're living in different worlds already. You can be so nonchalant about things, AND AGAIN, covering up for your actions. Don't you feel a thing?

But then again, you probably won't feel it..

because you're conceited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home