Monday, August 28, 2006

You and I, we both know we're suckers and competitors, but in a way that i am ahead of you. I try not to be competitive because we're afterall friends, but let me warn you. Incurr my wrath, and i'll go full speed ahead so you'll never catch up with me.

This is some good revision for Macbeth. And for those of you who left your book in school or anything, here's the URL to the whole play. Without translations though.

Today was a good day.

1)I paid attention in lessons
2)I did not cheat in mother tongue lessons(although i reckon i'ld still fail, but who cares, i don't like mandarin.)

Speaking of which, i don't get my mom's logic of you-must-pass-mandarin-because-you-are-a-chinese. Does that mean a toilet-washer has got try to be the best washer? Like maybe he/she can scrub off accumulated dung that has been there for 10days within 5 seconds or what? *Rolls eyes*

Art lesson was damn fun because Mrs Yeow wasn't here, and Mr Chu relieved us(sounds so bloody wrong), then Mdm Koh, and then Mrs Chang.

Tongaun said YueMei cannot draw a sexy lady because she doesnt have the figure(or something like that). Then Sivien started throwing tubes of poster colours which belonged to Mrs Yeow at TongAun. Then i joined in, and we threw around till one tube of it dropped on the floor where Mrs Chang sat. So she wanted to find out who was the culprit, whilst WenHui covered up for us. HAHAHA.

Was at the bus stop with Caryn when we saw 'The Empress'. Immediately freaked out and ran to the seats to hide. =X

Come to think of it, Clifton's well-wishes for me might really come true. "A new computer with 1GB of ram under your bed..."

HEEEEE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home