Monday, August 07, 2006

Uh, unhappy birthday to me, HAHA WHATEVER.

I didn't screw the ASSembly up, or so to me. I was some nervous shit when i greeted the principal and all, i was trembling okay. =S

Accounts was simply some slacking lesson, and so was recess because i didn't have the appetite to eat.

I scored 83 marks for Chinese paper. I cheated was academically dishonest for that brief hour. The highest was even 98! Wo shi zhong guo ren.

Art lesson. Im beginning to like art. I used to hate art and question my decision to choose Art instead of D&T, i chose it because it was the fundamental subject for admission into design schools/colleges/etc, if i am not wrong.

And now, i love art lessons. =D

Went out to lunch at pasta's with bel and then came home.

Hehe, going out tomorrow. =D =D

Many thanks to the birthday wishes, (: Caryn is sweet. =D

Kevin is damn nice okay. He talked to me on msn at like 11.15pm then he started to count down, wished me happy birthday on 12 sharp and then he went to bed. -_- Was still up and my phone was switched off because it was flat, turned it on, and then viola! A greeting from Jolene. AHAH.

3 person threathened birthday bash today, damn you okay. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home