Thursday, September 28, 2006

Crap. Mrs Yeow has asked that i produce the PSD files for all the digital artworks i've given her for the project. Now, i only keep PSD files of those that i think are really good and pretty.

Moreover, my PSD file for each file is like 4000 plus KB. Now, i need a burner again.

Anyway, it is possible to do DIGITAL ART for O LEVELS. I see some light. Uh.




I know 'Daddy' would be angry if i say this, but, i love my 'Daddy' very much. 'Daddy' is good in all aspects, he is a neat and tidy person, and he excels in all his grades. Moreover, he is elegant.

So.........please, don't even think about me trying to get over him, because i won't.

Guys just like to think girls like them, when they're just a tad too friendly, but they're friendly cuz they're good friends what, DUH?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home