Sunday, September 10, 2006

Haiqal asked me what i want to be, when i grow up. I said "Career woman", he laughed because in Kennysia's entry he mentioned that all girls want nowadays is to have a good life, be like Paris Hilton or Victoria Beckham.

I want to be a career woman, all carefree in future. No family except my existing family. Reason being...i find the little fluttering heartaches, all the scribbles of the name of whoever i have a crush on and all that 'signs' you're 'falling in love' some lame thing.

In short i just enjoy the carefree life, maybe because i've spent most of my time out ALONE during the holidays at CoffeeBean's to study, or simply went out on my own, thus nurturing the lone-ranger character in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home