Friday, September 01, 2006

Just some questions to myself, and you. And no, i'm not angry or anything, really.

What makes you think i'll teach you all i know about Photoshop? Just because i am your friend? Because i am your good friend? Because i am your sister? Because i am good with Photoshop?

To be honest, really honest, i don't mind teaching once in a while, but if you want to literally have all my knowledge about it, i'll seriously smack the hell out of you, because it took me 1 and a half bloody year to come to where i am through my own exploration with Photoshop, and i find it unfair to me that i reveal everything to you without you fretting and getting frustrated in the process of learning, because i got very frustrated at times and i kept forcing myself to try again. I cannot breathe it down when kids nowadays have people teaching them, and all they need to do is to just keep probing the trainer/teacher with questions, without exploring on their own.

And you won't get a single thing about what i'm talking about if you don't force yourself to keep trying and explore on your own.

What makes you think that i won't mind sharing, when everybody is all selfish(admit it)?
What makes you think i am always mean when i am actually nice SOMETIMES, like rarely but still it counts. And most of the time i am mean for a reason. Sometimes it's for a good cause.

What makes you think I am forever so free and photoshopping?
HAHAHAHA

What makes you think i am spoilt, when you only saw the happy(conversing with god-of-fortune) side of me?

What makes you think i like you, even when i am just treating you like a friend and not a foe?

What makes you think i'll be so happy to help you design?
I bloody hell need inspiration, or at least some ideas which you need to give me, not just "orh, hip lor", be more specific, like DUH.

What makes you think i can have your design done like, by a day?
Although it is possible when i design for myself, it is hardly possible for others.

What makes you think i'm stupid...when you barely even know me, when we don't even talk anymore, when we don't even know each other anymore, when you don't even know my results?

What makes you think i am always happy?

What makes you think I can go very far with designing?

What makes you think i will be rich when i become a designer? (Nabei, 'designers' are sprouting everywhere! Faster than how a day passes by!) 'Designers' - I want to learn Photoshop! It is already an alarm call to me already, because you'll never know if they take off and overtake me, the one who taught them because they actually have a talent for it.

What makes you think i am a big-shot designer, just because i merely exchanged a little online conversation with a good designer? It's not even like we're exchanging numbers and becoming really good friends.

What makes you think...Verbiagelover is Mayee?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home