Thursday, August 31, 2006

I just encountered HELLLLL.

Because my mom is awfully sick and giddy, she told me to go and buy some canned food, like camphells(whatever) soup. So i bought 2 cans, THANKFULLY.

Went home and started cooking. I forgot the grilles on the stove were in such a shape that it won't be able to hold a round bottomed pot properly.

AND SO, the soup poured ALL OVER the stoves.

Then i frantically cursed everybody, used like 3 rags to hurriedly clean the area, and also burnt my own hands because my hands touched the holes where the fire comes out from, so it was really painful.

I threw the rags into the chute immediately, and proceeded to take the 2nd can to cook it. While cooking, i washed the dishes and threw rubbish away, and when i opened the chute, THE RAGS WERE STILL THERE.

Wah lao, i had to use this long wooden stick which was used to hit me last time to push everything down into the seemingly bottomless pit.

.........And my mom thankfully didn't sniff anything fishy.

Otherwise she will preach to me about the importance of food and money. *faints*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home