Tuesday, August 29, 2006

On the phone with Dewi :

Me : Eh die la, i'm already 52kg, and that was like, in the beginning of the year? I'm so heavy. Can't imagine how my boyfriend will carry me.

Dewi : You know weddings right, the groom always carries the bride and then swings her around right? I think the best man and the bridesmaid will do that.

Me : HAHAHA WAH LAO DAMN YOU etc etc

Then the conversation drifts off to some really heavy people.

Me : Wedding right, nobody can carry her. Maybe an elephant can. HAHA

Dewi : HAHAHAH, camel also can mah.

Me : The poor camel's humps will be concaved, or maybe the humps will seem higher cuz she's too heavy.

*HAHAHAHAH*

And then to ridiculous things such as...

Fifi Lee May Ee

Lee Peachy

Dewi Fifi Purwati

Fifi Tan* (My son's name, surname can be changed though.)

Tsk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home