Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I am so proud of myself. I just cleaned my entire room, changed the sheets(after many months since 'my room' has been uninhabited, maybe for computer usage only) and threw away quite alot of useless junk and arranged my study desk again. =D

All within 2 hours, and i'm not zonked out already. When i came home i was like a dead log but i forced myself to clean up, so i think i wasn't really tired. Just fatigue.

Lessons were all funny and full of jokes. The funniest things i can remember is Mrs Chang mentioning Jasmine Kan's name and then the guys actually added on "Kan", and then another said, "Ni", then another said "Na".

I hope i can pass my literature test this time, because i studied, and i can at least vomit some phrases i memorised. I scored 9/12 for my SS test, which i think i am very proud of because i spent about 2 days trying hard to memorise the 2 essays, and maybe a little bit of luck.

Mrs Tan complained that 3D's chemistry test results sucked, and i thought i failed, but turned out i scored 35/50. Maybe it's not really that high compared to the pros, but i'm really glad. In Miss Prema's class i was always scraping the passing grades. Oh well, maybe i'm just used to Mrs Tan's teachings.

In case you don't know, Haiqal's blog was spammed by the twin-hotties, Yuzhen and Yizhen. Initially I suggested to Haiqal that i pretend to be Yuzhen, and that he shuts up about it. So i went to tag as 'Yuzhen', with a fake email add like "yyz@hotmail.com" and then said "Erwin i like you". HAHAHAHA

Then there was an uproar and stuffs, and i saw somebody tag as Yizhen. Haiqal said it wasn't him, and it wasn't myself as well.

...Till this morning.

I found out. Erwin impersonated Yizhen. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home