Thursday, September 21, 2006

This will be a very long entry with alot of laughable pictures at the end, so prepare yourself.

Stop asking me if i re-submitted my works for NoiseSingapore. I DIDN'T. Though i very much appreciated the staff for specially giving me more time. =(

Reasons being, there is a wuss, who would be very much happier whenever i encounter failures, or just when I AM WORSE OFF, which is......... not all the time. He/She is really deluded, because the main reason he/she wants me to teach him/her photoshop is because.....people worship ME. (So what is the relevance to her, i ask?)

Secondly, i am plain lazy. But nevermind, i am still young, i still can go under the youths category till i hit 25. I am happy enough that it'll be featured online, and that the national arts council people saw my work and they liked it very much. =D

Please stop asking me why i am not socially extroverted in online games like Audition, because ALMOST everybody takes that site as a teenage dating game. KA PUI! My 'Daddy' is in so many ways better than them.

I was very very very moody during maths lesson because i was pondering whether to break the CD or not, I DON'T FUCKING want to submit because i want to show that wuss, even if i give that wuss another year of photoshop-practice, he/she also won't be able to make it to Noisesingapore, very mean i know, but this is called experience. HAHAHAHHA, and it's true what.

I promise, next year i'll be better with Photoshop, as in way better, then i'll go for it again.

YESTERDAY'S ENTRY
Life without the internet sucks.

My router has succumbed to fate after working under various abuse by being stepped on or kicked around after a grand total of.....3 years or so.

Today was one hell of a fun day. I was congratulated by Miss Kong during the first lesson, english lessons that i had gotten a credit for the UNSW english competition, out of all the secondary 3 participants, Jonathan, Aaron and I got it. I felt really happy and i went to find out how much Jonathan scored.

....That guy was scored a mark higher than me. HAHAHHA.

PE lessons...were fun. Played captain's ball, the hawk girls and Shiyun versus the eagle and osprey girls.

They had no life please! Beat them 14-6, most of the time it was only Caryn and I playing, even when Caryn passed me the ball nobody bothered to tackle, so that explains our scores.

Next was SOCCER, the same thing happened.

Social Studies was funny.

In my 'island' of 4, sat Jonathan, Nicholas, Jiefeng and I. Jon and JF brought food into Mdm Koh's class, and Jonathan's canned drink was actually wrapped around by his pe shirt.

....So each time he drank, he held it in a very funny fashion. He's like drinking the t-shirt, figuratively.

Because Mdm Koh let us off slightly late, all the chemistry students in my group decided to walk really slowly together to stall time as Mrs Tan
is the sort who'ld label you as a latecomer if another student from you class has already reached and it took you awhile to reach her class.

So we strolled, and when we reached her homeroom storey, everybody acted and rushed into her class, so she didn't scold us. =D

Chemistry, i passed my test again! This time it's not as good , 60%, but i think i can pass my overall =D I used to score crap during Miss Prema's lessons.

Maths lesson, YAWN.

I was telling Jonathan and Nadia that testerorone(sp?) was a hormone that's present in females as well, just that lesser than the amount present
in males, and it is responsible for hair growth to quite an extent.

So my conclusion was.....hairy people have high testerorone levels.

Then Jonathan added on, saying that hairy people are a result of frequent sexual fantasizing, thus leading to a rush of testerorone, and then...
......
Nadia said "....Then what about Melvin Paul Singh?"

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA =X

Physics lesson, as usual, PLAYING TIME =D

Mrs Chang wanted to punish those who didn't hand in their theory book, and i was one of those, but i brought my Physics workbook so i triumphantly
waved around and she said "Okay mayee hand in"

I got a shock, but i still handed in so i got to sit down. Thankfully she returned me before she even marked it because we were doing corrections,
then i took the chance to copy from others.

After which, went to Caryn's seat and talked, then Jiefeng and Erwin joined in.

Mrs Chang locked her room because she wanted to keep us, and we were discussing about how many glass panels we had to remove from one column of window in order to escape. =.= So silly, not as if she won't let us out right, and we were so engrossed in discussing.

Jovyn added that Wilson Kong can never go out of the window, and he can only barge through the door. HAHAHAHAHA

Later on Erwin said he needed to pee, and the door's locked, then Caryn(or is it me) said something like he can pee through the window. HAHAHA WE WERE IMPLYING AT SOMETHING ELSE HAHAHAHHAHAHA

...But he didn't get it.

Joked around, and then i went home.

On my way home at the bus stop i saw THE EMPRESS.

She even boarded the same bus as me.

....Nabei.

Felicia even asked me to stalk her, i can't. If she turns around, i'll be burnt. Her mouth is like a flamethrower, agree?


All photography and image editting by Verbiagelover MUAHAHAHHA










Last but not least......My 'Timeline'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home