Sunday, November 19, 2006

For awhile i thought i wasn't going to be online for a couple of days. If that were to happen, i'll miss audition, i'll miss tissue, hc, zen etc etc, my usual playmates.

I also can't take my mom anymore, and i'll repeat what i said, i'll move out. It's not because of this 2 incidents, if you know me long and well enough, you'll know.

So she was like lamenting, then she touched the socket, and there were fucking sparks inside. Then there was no internet connection anymore.

I was telling tissue, "Eh sia lah, from the 4 of us, become 3, then now 2. Who will be next? Stay tuned on the next episode =x"

She'll be going off for camp soon. BAHAHAHA. =x

I was damn pissed off today :
1) My sister is still trying to use my computer, despite me disabling the guest accounts and changing my pw to AL's hp number HAHAHAHAHA

2)My dad was inside my room whilst i was sleeping, I WOKE UP THOUGH, and he tried to use my computer too. Kaninabu. (Shut up if you don't know things happening in my family.)

3)IT'S FUCKING 8AM IN THE MORNING(though i slept damn early last night), and my mom is here scolding me because i used her new towel, i cut it and i used it to clean my room.

0__0 In the first place, it's only $2, which she insists that i am wasting, secondly, what am i wasting? I am not burning it away, i am using it to CLEAN MY ROOM,i am so fucking obedient already?

Honestly, i hate my family members.

The only person who totally understands me is the god-of-fortune, i am not kidding. Although he'll say that i'm in the wrong, at least he fucking understands if i explain, and won't continue blaming me or whatsoever.

But for these 2 bitchasses at home, i feel like Cinderella.

Except that i won't ever meet my prince, because he's gone away. While walking home yesterday, i've decided i won't let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home