Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Good luck everybody for the exams.

I really have nothing to blog, maybe because I am so bloody tired now I'm off to nap.

Oh yes, picture this :

You stepped out of the lift at your block of flats.

.....You looked down, and saw a decapitated cockroach. HECK, ITS HEAD WAS MISSING.

All squashed, eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Imagine the horror. I "EEE"-ed in disgust.

Scenario 2 :

A few nights ago, midnight, I went to the kitchen. I heard a sound, a sound of something going into a container of water to my left. My acute hearing tells me "A lizard has just dived into it,"

Much to my amusement and amazement, there was a lizard inside. My eyes were directly above the tub of water, apparently fascinated that this creature resembled its relative, the crocodile. It's able to go underwater!

So i watched, for 3 seconds, before that fucking thing decided to stun me and it just JUMPED OUT of the water and landed on the floor, right beside my feet.

GOD.

Anyway, more surveys to kill time.
[x] I'm not easy.
[x] I do wear make up.
[x] When I walk by mirrors, I can't
help but look.
[ ] I wear toe nail polish.
[x] I have cried at a movie theater
[ ] I've purposely talked to a
guy my boyfriend didn't like.
[x] I love chocolate covered pretzels
[x] Getting a flower makes me smile,
especially for no reason. ( YES YES totally. If Elvis, the hate of my life ever gives me flowers I think i'll change my mind and marry him. "Muacks dear" AHAHHA)
[ ] I've wrecked a car.
[x] I can't put mascara on without
opening my mouth.
[x] I'd do anything for a special
guy.
[x] I love cuddling.
[ ] I think Johnny Depp is hot in
Pirates of the Carribean.
[ ] I've gotten a detention.
[ ] I've gotten suspended
[x] I love to laugh.
[ ] I like rock.
[X] I like rap.
[ ] I like techno
[ ] I carry a purse.
[ ] I've been called a "party girl".
[x] I did own a Spice
girls CD.
[ ] I did own a Britney Spears CD.
[ ] Football isn't boring.
[x] I love athletic boys
[ ] I love skater boys.
[ ] I love ghetto boys.
[ ] I love emo boys.
[ ] I love BOYS
[x] Sweet guys are better than hot
guys.
[x] I've been called a tease.
[x] Lip gloss is better than
lipstick.
[ ] I can't leave the house without
makeup.
[x] I'm a bitch. Deal with it.
[x] I play video games, even
when there are other people around.
[x] My friends are the best, and
they're important to me.
[x] I can be crazy.
[ ] I really want to be with a
certain someone right now.
[ ] I smoke way too much
[ ] I have a tattoo or I want one
[x] I have been to more than 5
concerts

--------------
[01] Is there anyone you like at the
moment?
I am neutral.

[02] Have you ever given or been given
roses?
Yeah

[03] What is your all-time favorite
romance movie?
...It has got to be..the princess diaries.

[04] How many times have you honestly
been in love?
2

[05] Do you believe that everyone has a
soul-mate?
yeah baby

[06] Do you think that you should put
your friends first?
friends over love, yea.

[07] Have you ever had your heart
broken?
...No, my heart is made of diamond. ...Duh, it's always broken. =x

[08] What do you think about
long-distance relationships?
I'll never have the maturity to handle them

[09] Your thoughts on online
relationships?
no way


[10] Would you rather date someone five
years older or five years younger?
5 years older

[11] Have you ever seen a friend as
more than a friend?
of course

[12] Do you believe the
statement, "Once
a cheater always a cheater"?
yea

[13] How many kids do you want to have?
1. I'll pamper HER or abuse HIM.

[14] Do you usually fall for the right
boy/girl?
I guess not.

[15] What is your favorite color(s)?
Black White Pink.

[16] What are your views on gay
marriages?
...

[17] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse
just died, would you re-marry?
No, definitely. Marriage = sex
Sex at 79 = HEART ATTACK

...I am crappy. Excuse me.

[18] At what age did you start noticing
the opposite sex?
The moment i had my eyes opened.

[19] What song do you want to hear at
your wedding?
National anthem. MUAHAHA er...hamster song? =X

[20] Do you think that someone likes u?
...I leave it to my friends to answer. :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home