Tuesday, May 08, 2007

[ ] I Talk A LOT when I get really
nervous.

[x] I am really ticklish. (sometimes)

[x] I'm afraid of the dark.

[ ] I can't sleep in a room if the
door is open

[x]I can't sleep in a room if the door
is closed

[ ] I am homosexual.

[x] I believe in true love.

[ ] I've ran away from home

[ ] I listen to political music

[ ] I collect comic books

[x] I shut others out when I'm sad.

[x] I've stayed out all night.

[x] I open up to others easily.

[x] I am keeping a secret from the
world.

[x] I watch the news

[ ] I love Disney movies.

[ ] I am a sucker for green eyes.

[ ] I am a sucker for brown eyes.

[ ] I am a sucker for blue eyes

[ ] I dont kill bugs

[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name.

[x] I've slipped and fell in public.

[x] I've slipped out a "lol" in a real
conversation

[ ] I love Spam

[ ] I bake well.

[ ] I have worn pajamas to class.

[x] I want a better job

[x] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours.

[ ] I love Dr. Phil.

[x] I like multiple people

[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS.

[x] I am self-conscious.

[x] I love to laugh.

[x] I have tried alcohol.

[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis.

[x] I have tried a cigarette.

[ ] I have smoked a pack in one day.

[ ] I loved Lord of the Flies.

[x] I have cough drops when I'm not
sick.

[ ] I can't swallow pills.

[x] I have a lot of scars.

[ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider
in the room.

[x] I like chocolate.

[ ] I bite my nails.

[ ] I am not comfortable with being me.

[x] I play computer games when I'm
bored.

[x] Gotten lost in the city.

[x] Thought of suicide before.

[x] Seen a shooting star.

[x] Gone out in public in my pajamas

[x] Hugged a stranger.

[x] Been in a fist fight.

[x] Laughed and had some type of
beverage come out of my nose

[x] Pushed all the buttons on an
elevator.

[ ] Made out in an elevator.

[ ] Kicked a guy where it hurts on
purpose

[ ] Been skydiving.

[ ] Been bungee jumping.

[x] Gotten stitches.

[x] Drank a whole gallon of milk in
one hour

[x] Bitten someone

[ ] Been to Niagara Falls.

[x] Gotten the chicken pox.

[ ] Crashed into a car

[ ] Been to germany.

[x] Ridden in a taxi.

[ ] Shoplifted.

[x] Been fired.

[x] Had feelings for someone who
didn't have them back.

[ ] Stole something from your job.

[ ] Gone on a blind date.

[ ] Had a crush on a teacher/coach.

[ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras in New
Orleans.

[ ] Been to Europe.

[ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/or
employee.

[ ] Been married

[ ] Gotten divorced

[x] Saw someone/something dying.

[x] have a list of people you want to
kill.

[ ] Ridden in a car over 400 miles in
one day

[ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

[ ] Thrown up in a bar.

[x] Eaten sushi.

[x] Cried in public.

[x] Walked purposely into traffic with
your eyes closed.

[x] Liked someone even though you knew
you shouldn't have.

[ ] Thought of someone a lot lately.

[ ] Hate the world

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home