Saturday, April 08, 2006

I'm so photoshop-sick.

I WANT TO UPGRADE MY PHOTOSHOP.

I just wish i could have it right NOW.

Come to think of it, life is so short.

We definitely wouldnt be able to fulfill all of our wishes.

However, we should at least attempt to make our wishes come true. In this context of wishes i mean by the wishes that can be realised, not something like getting the moon into your home or something like that.

I think my life is meaningful la.. hor ?

Well...because i've finally learnt how hard money comes by, and i've definitely mastered the art of keeping my lips sealed. :|

I dont waste much of my time playing anymore.

No more staying out untill 5pm on school days. I'm glad for what i've done to myself. It's much better.

IT'S SO MISERABLE.

I WANT MY ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR HERE.
I WANT MY ADOBE PS CS HERE.
I WANT MY ADOBESUITE LIKE RIGHT NOW.

I'm really desperate for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home