Tuesday, April 11, 2006

I am one sneaky girlhamster.

I found a stash of angbaos that belonged to me, but was hidden by my mom.

ME BEING ME, THE VERY SNEAKY PERSON,i actually took some money, and i cut out slips of paper that were of the actual size of the note and put them into the empty red packets.

How sneaky can i get?!??!!

This entry is random.

Somehow i just wish things will proceed to my plan :

On the last paper for the mid year examinations, which i suppose is Art, i will hurriedly finish it and then flee the moment the invigilators release us. I will flee all the way to Bras Basah to have lunch at Jack's Place with my godfather, and then later we will go get the adobesuiteeee.

However, the downside would be me not being able to purchase it because i didn't bring my student pass, bleah.

I've not replaced my student pass yet, FYI.

Thank you for cheering me up by showing me your well done imitations of a llama chewing grass, with even more actions that not even your boyfriend has seen before, Dewi. I love you. HAHAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home