Friday, June 23, 2006

I can never understand parents, and how UNFAIR they actually are.

And i will probably remember how selfish my sister is, and how much of a STUPID, FUCKED-UP CHEEBYE BITCH my mother is.

Most of you probably know that i love design.
That i waited very long for the __________suite to come.
That i practically wanted to smack myself when the _______suite couldn't install into MY computer because my pc lacked RAM.

Finally, what is a need, and what is a want.

A computer, in my case, is a need.

"Why don't you share with your sister?"
My sister, who is a fucked up cunt is refusing to share her computer with me. She slams the door, stares at me and has added a password to her computer, all but to stop me from using her computer.

AND NOW, MY MOTHER.

The saggy old bitch who should be dead by now but is still living on, tormenting me :

"Your computer is still usable what"
YES STUPID BITCH, I KNOW IT IS STILL USABLE. BUT YOUR DAUGHTER, me, requires a much much more efficient computer to carry out my designing passion, and maybe to even develop it into a career.

I NEED RAM.

I am crying my eyes out at this unearthly hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home