Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I can't remember what happened during lesson time.

The UNSW thing was some killer. I'ld be thankful to the Gods if i got a credit already.

Had some bonding time with Felicia and Dewi after the UNSW thingo, and as we were eating, Jon and Jieneng came along.

CRAPPED alot.

I tell you, Jonathan was amusing us with his gayness, for he was momentarily slapping Jieneng on his thigh, and alot of jokes la, wah lao. Was kinda reluctant to leave, but had to cuz i was feeling sick.

I love today.

And oh, if you read my blog, and you go and question the people i've mentioned if "went out with mayee ah", seriously, fuck off.

In the first place, i don't owe you an explaination.

And stop your despicable acts of lying before i turn my back against you completely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home